Google Stack Backlinks, also known as Google Entity Stacking, is a link-building strategy that involves creating a network of interconnected Google properties that all link back to your main website.
Here are the key points about Google Stack Backlinks:
What Is Google Stack Backlinks
- A collection of Google properties like Google Sites, Blogger, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, and My Maps that are interconnected and made public.
- Each property is optimized with relevant keywords and backlinks to other properties in the stack, ultimately leading back to your main website.
- Aims to leverage the authority and trust of Google properties to improve your own website’s ranking in search results.
Benefits Of Google Stack Backlinks
- Increased website authority: By linking to your website from multiple Google properties, you can increase your website’s overall authority in the eyes of search engines.
- Improved search engine ranking: A higher website authority can lead to improved ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Increased website traffic: Improved ranking can lead to increased organic traffic to your website.
- Brand awareness: Google Stacking can help to increase brand awareness by creating a network of interconnected properties that all point back to your main website.
How to Make Google Stack Backlinks?
- Choose the right Google properties: Not all Google properties are created equal. You’ll want to choose properties that are relevant to your website and that have a high Domain Authority (DA).
- Create high-quality content: Each Google property should have its own unique and high-quality content. This content should be relevant to the property itself and should also include backlinks to other properties in the stack.
- Optimize your properties: Make sure your properties are properly optimized for search engines. This includes using relevant keywords in your titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Build backlinks to your properties: The more backlinks you can build to your properties, the better. This can be done through a variety of methods, such as guest blogging, social media promotion, and directory